Jababeka (KIJA) Targets Marketing Sales of IDR 2.5 Trillion in 2024

February 13, 2024, 04.59 PM  | Reporter: Pulina Nityakanti
Jababeka (KIJA) Targets Marketing Sales of IDR 2.5 Trillion in 2024

ILUSTRASI. Logo PT Jababeka Tbk (KIJA).

ISSUER - JAKARTA. PT Jababeka Tbk (KIJA) is targeting pre-sales revenue or marketing sales of IDR 2.5 trillion in 2024.

According to the information disclosure of the Indonesia Stock Exchange on Tuesday (13/2), IDR 1,150 billion of this target comes from the Cikarang Project & others.

The details for the Cikarang Project are IDR 750 billion from the sale of mature land and industrial buildings in Cikarang. Then, IDR 400 billion from residential and commercial products in Cikarang, including Joint Ventures and others.

"The rest, amounting to IDR 1,350 billion, comes from a joint venture (JV) in Kendal," said KIJA Corporate Secretary Muljadi Suganda in the information disclosure.


Read Also: Lebihi Target, Jababeka (KIJA) Bukukan Marketing Sales Rp 2,21 Triliun pada 2023

"This achievement is also 29% higher than the marketing sales in 2022 which amounted to IDR 1.72 trillion," he revealed.

Three main KIJA projects contribute to marketing sales in 2023.

First, marketing sales from Cikarang reached IDR 913.7 billion from a land area of 28.0 hectares. Mainly, it comes from the sale of mature land of 26.2 hectares worth IDR 558.3 billion.

In total, the sale of mature land and factory buildings in Cikarang reached IDR 612.2 billion. Domestic investors contributed 52% of this value and the remaining 48% came from foreign investors, mainly China.

Read Also: Puradelta Lestari (DMAS) Targets Marketing Sales of Rp 1.81 Trillion in 2024

Second, the project in Kendal contributed marketing sales of IDR 1.24 trillion which came from the sale of 84.7 hectares of land in 2023. This figure increased by about 68% compared to 2022 which was IDR 737.2 billion.

In this project, foreign investors from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Germany, Malaysia, India, and South Korea, dominated with a contribution value of 81% in 2023. Meanwhile, domestic investors contributed the remaining 19%.

In Kendal, the two largest sales in 2023 came from a rubber & plastic company from Hong Kong that bought 13 hectares of land, and a lithium battery company from China that bought 12 hectares of land.

"Third, the project in Tanjung Lesung and other products added marketing sales of IDR 57.5 billion in 2023," he explained.

Editor: Syamsul Azhar

Latest News