Reporter: Herlina KD | Editor: Khomarul Hidayat
KONTAN.CO.ID - JAKARTA. The Jakarta Stock Exchange Composite Index (JCI) fell 29.17 points or 0.45% to 6,480 at the end of trading Tuesday (3/19).
As many as 188 price shares rose, 212 shares dropped, and 140 shares prices did not change.
Only three share sectors made it into the green zone while the other seven sectors entered the red zone.
The share sector that rose, namely the trade sector rose 0.28%, the construction sector rose 0.26%, and the mining sector rose 0.2%.
While the sector with the deepest weakening was the basic industrial sector which fell 1.10%, the miscellaneous industry sector fell 1.10%, and the manufacturing sector fell 1.04%.
The total trading volume in the stock exchange reached 19.45 billion shares with a total value of Rp 9.24 trillion.
Today's LQ45 top losers are:
1. PT AKR Corporindo Tbk (AKRA, member of Kompas100 index) (-9.06%)
2. PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk (TPIA, member of Kompas100 index) (-3.04%)
3. PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk (CPIN, member of Kompas100 index) (-2.55%)
Today's LQ45 top gainers are:
1. PT Pabrik Kertas Tjiwi Kimia Tbk (TKIM, member of Kompas100 index) (4.39%)
2. PT Bank Mandiri Tbk (BMRI, member of Kompas100 index) (4.23%)
3. PT Wijaya Karya Tbk (WIKA, member of Kompas100 index) (3.09%)
Foreign investors recorded net purchases of Rp 148.12 billion in all markets.
The shares with the most significant foreign net purchases are PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk (BBRI, member of Kompas100) Rp 151.2 billion, PT Bank Negara Indonesia Tbk (BBNI, member of Kompas100 index) Rp 144.1 billion and PT Bank Mandiri Tbk (BMRI, member of Kompas100 index) Rp 117.8 billion.