Reporter: Herlina KD | Editor: Komarul Hidayat
KONTAN.CO.ID - JAKARTA. The IDX Composite at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) rose 42.22 points or 0.67% to the level of 6,352.71 on Thursday (27/6).
As many as 231 price shares went up, 196 price shares dropped, and 134 shares price did not move.
Eight stock sector indices rose, and two other index sectors fell.
Sectoral stock indexes rose, among others, the basic industry sector stock index rose 1.87%, the miscellaneous industry sector index rose 1.71%, and infrastructure sector stock index rose 1.28%.
While the two weaker sector stock indices were the plantation sector stock index down 3.02% and the mining sector stock index fell 0.22%.
The total trading volume in the stock market reached 39.55 billion shares with a total value of Rp 9.09 trillion.
LQ45 shares that are the top gainers today:
1. PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk (CPIN, member of Kompas100 index) (7.45%)
2. PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk (WIKA, member of Kompas100 index) (3.42%)
3. PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (INCO, member of Kompas100 index) (3.28%)
LQ45 stocks that are the top losers:
1. PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk (BBTN, member of Kompas100 index) (-5.77%)
2. PT Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk (PGAS, member of Kompas100 index) (-1.87%)
3. PT Barito Pacific Tbk (BRPT, member of Kompas100 index) (-1.52%)
Foreign investors recorded net sales of Rp 135.80 billion in the entire market.
The shares with the most significant foreign net sales are PT Indah Kiat Pulp and Paper Tbk (INKP) Rp 81.2 billion, PT Pabrik Kertas Tjiwi Kimia Tbk (TKIM) Rp 43.5 billion, and PT Bukit Asam Tbk (PTBA) Rp 39.6 billion.