Reporter: Herlina KD | Editor: Komarul Hidayat
KONTAN.CO.ID - JAKARTA. The IDX Composite at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) rose 31.98 points or 0.51% to 6,320.44 on Tuesday (25/6).
As many as 219 price shares rose, 174 price shares dropped, and 155 price shares did not change.
The sectoral index that rose high today today was the mining sector stock index, which rose 5.12%, the basic industrial sector stock index rose 1.14%, and the plantation sector stock index rose 0.84%.
While the sectoral stock index that fell was the construction sector stock index fell 0.36%, and miscellaneous industry sector stock indices fell 0.08%.
The total volume of stock trading in the stock exchange reached 14.69 billion shares with a total transaction of Rp. 7.90 trillion.
LQ45 shares are the top gainers today:
1. PT Indika Energy Tbk (INDY, member of Kompas100 index) (25.47%)
2. PT Erajaya Swasembada Tbk (ERAA, member of Kompas100 index) (13.62%)
3. PT Adaro Energy Tbk (ADRO, member of Kompas100 index) (6.83%)
LQ45 shares that become top losers:
1. PT Bumi Serpong Damai Tbk (BSDE, member of Kompas100 index) (-3.95%)
2. PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP, member of Kompas100 index) (-1.75%)
3. PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk (MNCN, member of Kompas100 index) (-1.50%)
Foreign investors recorded net purchases of Rp 445.07 billion across the market.
The shares with the most significant foreign net purchases are Rp 209.4 billion, PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk (ICBP), Rp 135.8 billion, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA) and Rp 73.4 billion PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLKM).