Reporter: Yudho Winarto | Editor: Komarul Hidayat
KONTAN.CO.ID - JAKARTA. The IDX Composite at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) rose in trading on Thursday (4/7). Quoting RTI, the JCI rose 0.21% or 13.345 points to 6,375.97.
As many as 211 price shares went up, 192 price shares dropped, and 146 price shares did not change. Stock trading volume reached 18.97 billion shares with a transaction value of Rp. 7.39 trillion.
Six of the ten sectoral indices supported the JCI. The infrastructure sector stock index rose the highest at 0.88%. Meanwhile, the basic industry sector index fell the most by 0.45%.
LQ45 shares which are the top gainers ;
- PT Adaro Energy Tbk (ADRO, member of Kompas100 index) rose 4.41% to Rp 1,420
- PT Indika Energy Tbk (INDY, member of Kompas100 index) rose 3.78% to Rp 1,785
- PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk (MNCN, member of Kompas100 index) rose 3.72% to Rp 1,255
LQ45 shares that become top losers;
- PT Indah Kiat Pulp and Paper Tbk (INKP, member of Kompas100 index) fell 3.87% to Rp 8,700
- PT Erajaya Swasembada Tbk (ERAA, member of Kompas100 index) fell 3.24% to Rp 2,090
- PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP, member of Kompas100 index) fell 2.33% to Rp 2,100
On the regular market, foreigners booked a net buy of Rp 5.92 billion. But, in all markets, there was a net sell of Rp. 42.02 billion.