Reporter: Herlina KD | Editor: Khomarul Hidayat
KONTAN.CO.ID - JAKARTA. The IDX Composite at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) fell 26.97 points or 0.43% to 6,288.46 in late trading Monday (24/6).
As many as 184 price shares rose, 212 price shares dropped, and 138 shares prices did not change.
Only two sectors of the stock index rose, namely the plantation sector index, which rose 2.21% and the mining sector stock index, which rose 0.14%.
While eight other sector stock indices fell.
Today's LQ45 shares are the top gainers today:
1. PT Erajaya Swasembada Tbk (ERAA, member of Kompas100 index) (19.9%)
2. PT Gudang Garam Tbk (GGRM, member of Kompas100 index) (1.64%)
3. PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (INCO, member of Kompas100 index) (1.63%)
LQ45 stocks that are the top losers:
1. PT Indah Kiat Pulp and Paper Tbk (INKP, member of Kompas100 index) (-5.26%)
2. PT Pabrik Kertas Tjiwi Kimia Tbk (TKIM, member of Kompas100 index) (-4.42%)
3. PT Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON, member of Kompas100 index) (-3.9%)
Foreign investors recorded net sales of Rp 101.55 billion in all markets.
The shares with the most significant foreign net sales are PT Astra International Tbk (ASII) Rp 60.47 billion, PT Indah Kiat Pulp and Paper Tbk (INKP) Rp 41.61 billion and PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk (BBRI) Rp 32.16 billion.