kontan.co.id
| : WIB | INDIKATOR |
  • USD/IDR14.603
  • EMAS590.870 -0,68%

West Java govt, AP II to ink deal on new airport

Jumat, 19 Januari 2018 / 11:25 WIB

West Java govt, AP II to ink deal on new airport
PROYEK PEMBANGUNAN BIJB

KONTAN.CO.ID - JAKARTA. The West Java provincial government will sign an agreement with state-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura II (AP II) on the operation of Kertajati International Airport, which is scheduled to open in July.

"Hopefully we can sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on Feb. 10," West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan said on Thursday at the Presidential Palace in Jakarta.


Under the agreement, AP II will manage the airport's operation.

Kertajati airport is currently being developed by PT Bandara Internasional Jawa Barat (BIJB), which is owned by the West Java government.

Separately, Heryawan said the West Java administration would maintain 51% ownership in BIJB, while the other 49% would be sold. The turnover from the shares sale would be used to develop the airport in Majalengka regency. “We want to keep majority shares in the BIJB," he said. (Ary Hermawan)


Sumber : The Jakarta Post
Editor: Dupla Kartini

PT ANGKASA PURA II (AP II)

TERBARU
KONTAN TV
Hubungi Kami
Redaksi : Gedung KONTAN,
Jalan Kebayoran Lama No. 1119 Jakarta 12210.
021 5357636/5328134
moderator[at]kontan.co.id
Epaper[at]kontan.co.id
Iklan : Gedung KOMPAS GRAMEDIA Unit 2
Lt 2 Jl. Palmerah selatan 22-28
Jakarta Selatan 10740.
021 53679909/5483008 ext 7304,7306
2018 © Kontan.co.id All rights reserved
Sitemap | Profile | Term of Use | Pedoman Pemberitaan Media Siber | Privacy Policy

diagnostic_api_kiri = 0.0330 || diagnostic_api_kanan = 0.5297 || diagnostic_web = 2.6923

Close [X]
×